Instant Pot Maple Balsamic Pork Chops
I absolutely love the flavor of these pork chops and the fact that this only requires 5 ingredients (not counting the water for the pressure cooker to come to pressure).
When I make these maple pork chops I usually make them in a stackable insert so that I can also cook a veggie in the same pot at the same time. If you do this, be mindful of the short pressure cook time. Any side dish you choose will have to match the pressure cook time and the natural release time.
One of our favorite side dishes to pair with these maple basalmic pork chops is our apple butternut squash casserole. The squash does require additional time during natural release, but it is close enough that it will not cause the pork chops to over cook.
Brussel sprouts are also a heavenly side dish for these pork chops 🙂
You can also cook these pork chops straight in your pressure cooker (this is the method shown in the recipe). The sauce will come out a tad thinner (as you are adding in water) but I promise the flavor is just as fabulous.
If you would like to thicken the sauce, simply turn your Instant Pot on to “saute” after you have released the pressure to boil off any excess liquid.
Alrighty ya’ll, let’s get cooking!Yield: 4-6
Maple Balsamic Instant Pot Pork Chops
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 4-oz. boneless pork chops
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- ½ c. balsamic vinegar
- 2½ T. real maple syrup
- 1/2 c. water
- Turn the Instant Pot on to sauté and allow inner pot to heat up.
- Season pork chops on each side with salt and pepper, to taste, and add to the pre-heated pot. Brown pork chops on each side, approximately 3 minutes per side. Remove pork chops from pot and set aside on a rimmed dish.
- Add balsamic vinegar and maple syrup to the Instant Pot and deglaze the bottom of the inner pot.
- Return the pork chops with water to the pot and cover with lid.
- Lock the lid and seal the vent. Turn the Instant Pot to “Manual/High” for 3-5 minutes based on the thickness of your pork chops.
- Once the Instant Pot is done cooking allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes and then quick release any remaining pressure before unlocking lid.
- Transfer chops to a serving platter or individual serving plate and drizzle with pan sauce. Serve immediately.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 1721
- Total Fat 1g
- Sodium 120mg
- Carbohydrates 445g
- Sugar 387g
Not making these Maple Balsamic Instant Pot Pork Chops in your pressure cooker right this second? Then pin this post so you can easily find it later!
You can find a copy of the PRINTABLE RECIPE on the next page.
PLEASE USE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW! ENJOY!