Maple Balsamic Instant Pot Pork Chops
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 4-oz. boneless pork chops
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- ½ c. balsamic vinegar
- 2½ T. real maple syrup
- 1/2 c. water
- Turn the Instant Pot on to sauté and allow inner pot to heat up.
- Season pork chops on each side with salt and pepper, to taste, and add to the pre-heated pot. Brown pork chops on each side, approximately 3 minutes per side. Remove pork chops from pot and set aside on a rimmed dish.
- Add balsamic vinegar and maple syrup to the Instant Pot and deglaze the bottom of the inner pot.
- Return the pork chops with water to the pot and cover with lid.
- Lock the lid and seal the vent. Turn the Instant Pot to “Manual/High” for 3-5 minutes based on the thickness of your pork chops.
- Once the Instant Pot is done cooking allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes and then quick release any remaining pressure before unlocking lid.
- Transfer chops to a serving platter or individual serving plate and drizzle with pan sauce. Serve immediately.
Calories: 1.721kcal | Carbohydrates: 445g | Sodium: 120mg | Sugar: 387g