Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
This Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is one of my favorite go to’s for game days. It is the perfect appetizer for when you have a crowd to please!
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and black pepper, to taste½ c. chicken broth
- 3 stalks celery, very finely chopped
- 2 8-oz. packages cream cheese
- ¾ c. Frank’s hot sauce1 small jalapeno pepper, finely minced
- 6 oz. crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 1 c. Mozzarella cheese, finely shredded
- 3 green onions, tops sliced (optional)
- 1 small jalapeno, sliced (optional)
- Season chicken breasts with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Add chicken breasts, broth, celery, cream cheese, hot sauce, jalapeno pepper, and 4 oz. crumbled blue cheese to the Instant Pot.
- Cover, vent seal, and cook on “Slow Cook” for 2 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving, remove lid and shred chicken using two forks.
- Add shredded Mozzarella cheese and stir to combine.
- Add cover and continue cooking until cheese is completely melted.
- Remove lid and garnish dip with remaining blue cheese, sliced green onions, or jalapeno, if desired.
- Keep warm and serve with celery stalks and carrot sticks.
Calories: 2.237kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 278g | Fat: 116g | Saturated Fat: 62g | Cholesterol: 910mg | Sodium: 3841mg | Sugar: 3g