Instant Pot Turkey Breast Tenderloin
- 1 Boneless Turkey Breast Tenderloin
- 4 T. Garlic Infused Oil
- 1 Medium Onion, cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 c. Chicken Broth
- 1 t. Rosemary
- 1 t. Thyme
- 1. t. OreganoSalt and Pepper, to taste
- Cajun Rub, optional
- Turn Instant Pot on to sauté. Allow the inner pot to heat up.
- Cover the turkey breast tenderloin with up to 2 T. oil and rub in the seasonings.
- Once the inner pot is hot, add the remaining oil (2-3 T.) and turkey breast to the pot. Brown on all sides.After browning, remove the turkey tenderloin to a plate and set aside.
- Add 1 1/2 c. of chicken broth to the pot. Use a wooden spatula to deglaze the bottom of the pot. Make sure all the browned bits on the bottom of the pot are scraped up.
- Once the pot is deglazed, hit cancel.
- Insert the trivet into the pot carefully (the pot is hot) and place the tenderloin on top of the trivet. Add in the onion wedges.
- Place the lid on the pot and set the vent to sealing.
- Pressure cook on “High/Manual” for 30 minutes.
- Once the turkey is done cooking allow the pressure to release naturally.
Calories: 1.383kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 150g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 298mg