My kids absolutely adore this Instant Pot Meatloaf Muffin recipe, plus they are keto! Kid Friendly, Keto, and packed full of delicious flavors? Sounds like a win-win to me…or is that a win-win-win?
It is so incredibly easy to use and perfect for making these mini meatloaf bites in. Individual portion sized, kid friendly, and super easy to make in batches for freezer meal planning!
Instant Pot Keto Meatloaf
When it comes to meatloaf, I tend to be very particular. Ground beef on it’s own tends to be very bland and can dry out quickly. To add flavor and texture to our mini meatloaves I love to add onions and other spices.
The downside of this though is that onions will release moisture while being cooked. Add to it that these meatloaf muffins are being cooked in a pressure cooker (with liquid) and these mini meatloaves can come out a tad wet.
I promise though, it’s an easy fix! Just simply drain off the excess liquids and pat them dry. Easy peasy 🙂
Alrighty y’all, let’s get cooking!
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ lbs. ground beef (80%)
- ¼ c. yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 large celery stalk, finely chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 2 T. coconut flour*
- ½ t. garlic powder
- ½ t. onion powder
- 1 T. tomato paste
- 2 t. Italian seasoning
- 1 T. fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- ½ t. smoked paprika
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- ¾ c. Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- Spray silicone muffin pan with non-stick cooking oil.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly combine all ingredients together with your hands, except for the shredded cheese.
- Divide beef mixture into 12 equal-sized portions and place into the prepared silicone muffin openings. Place the muffin pan in the Instant Pot trivet.
- Add 1/2 cup of water to the Instant Pot. Set the trivet with muffin pan into the Instant Pot.
- Cover the Instant Pot with lid and seal vent.
- Pressure cook on "High/Manual" for 25 minutes.
- Once done cooking, quick release pressure. Remove the trivet from the Instant Pot
- Top with cheese and allow that cheese to melt before serving.
After cooking these keto mini meatloafs, drain them before serving.
Nutrition InformationServing Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 8718Total Fat 705gSaturated Fat 305gCholesterol 1946mgSodium 4321mgCarbohydrates 137gSugar 45gProtein 442g
Not making these keto mini meatloaves in your Instant Pot right this second? Then pin this post so you can easily find it later!