Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
Chicken Tikka Masala is one of the most popular Indian dishes ordered in American restaurants.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts cut in bite-sized chunks
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- ¼ cup curry powder
- 1 tsp ground or whole cumin
- 1 tbsp ground or finely chopped fresh gingerp. salt
- 1 can coconut cream (preferred, or coconut milk)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 small can of tomato sauce (optional)
- 2 tbsp salt
- Turn pot to sauté mode. Place cumin and ginger in dry pot. Stir fry for about 1 minute. Do not let ingredients brown.
- Add oil and onion, sauté until translucent.
- Add chicken, salt and curry powder stir to mix all ingredients well, half cooking chicken.
- Pour coconut milk and stir. Add tomato sauce to reduce spice if you wish.Cover, lock pressure cooker and set to cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
Calories: 1.176kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 208g | Fat: 28g