This easy Instant Pot Chicken Corn Chowder is the perfect pressure cooker chicken corn chowder recipe to use on busy nights when you need comfort food!
The weather outside is getting chilly, and the everyday hustle and bustle is just getting crazier.
Is it just me? I feel like I am spending half my time running around from taking the kids to football practice, grabbing the last thing they need for their science project from the store, and all of the get-togethers this time of year…
Then I’m spending the other half of the time FREEZING because it’s so dang cold!
What’s a busy mom to do? I’ll tell you what.
Make the ultimate comfort food for dinner… Instant Pot Chicken Corn Chowder!
This pressure cooker chicken corn chowder recipe is sure to knock your socks off, and bonus: it’s totally kid-friendly too.
Even my super picky eaters ask for seconds with this yummy dinner!
Easy 20-Minute Instant Pot Chicken Corn Chowder
So whether you’ve had a crazy busy day running around everywhere or you’re just in need for some good, hot, comfort food, this Instant Pot chicken corn chowder is for you!
Plus it is SO quick. In 20 minutes you can have dinner on the table, so you can spend your time warming up by the fire instead of standing over a hot stove!
Now, you might be wondering… Can you even cook chicken corn chowder in a pressure cooker?
The answer is a BIG yes. And once you’ve made this Instant Pot chicken corn chowder recipe, you will never make it any other way again.
Items Recommended for Instant Pot Chicken Corn Chowder
Alrighty y’all let’s get cooking!
- 1 cup frozen hash browns
- 1 green or orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 white onion, diced
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen corn
- 1 T. chicken soup base
- 1 can (10 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put all ingredients in Instant Pot and stir to combine.
- Cover with lid, lock, and seal vent.
- Set to "Manual/High" and cook for 10 minutes if chicken is thawed and 20 minutes if chicken is frozen.
- Once done cooking allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes and then quick release remaining pressure before unlocking the lid.
- Shred chicken with a fork.
- Stir in soup base to thicken and serve!
Amount Per Serving Calories 1260Total Fat 51gSaturated Fat 21gCholesterol 258mgSodium 1034mgCarbohydrates 111gSugar 44gProtein 93g
And just in case you aren’t cooking this Instant Pot Chicken Corn Chowder right this second, make sure you pin this recipe so you can find it again later!