These Instant Pot Sous Vide Egg Bites are just as fluffy as the egg bites you would find at Starbucks. They are quick to make, amazingly fluffy, and the perfect cook ahead pressure cooker breakfast recipe. I usually make these in batches and pop them in the freezer for quick mornings with the kids!
Instant Pot Sous Vide Egg Bites Recipe
One of the things that I adore about this recipe is that you can quickly customize your eggs bites. When we make these we tend to make a variety and then pop them into containers for the fridge or freezer. Then simply pop them in the microwave and eat!
Some of our favorite things to add into our egg bites are:
- Bacon and cheese
- Spinach, mushroom, onion, and tomato
- Cottage cheese and chives
- Sausage and mushrooms
- Cooked broccoli and cheese
The options are truly endless. And if you have never tried cottage cheese in your eggs before you definitely have to try it!
Adding cottage cheese into eggs is a trick my gram (96) taught me. As the eggs cook, the cottage cheese dissolves leaving a rich flavor and a fabulously fluffy texture. The first time I gave it a try I’ll admit, I was a bit grossed out to stir it in. But, Oh My Lanta is it delicious.
Some Instant Pot models come with the ability to manually control the heat. If your Instant Pot does not have this ability you can still make this recipe – simply use the “Steam” button or an immersion blender.
Items Recommended for Instant Pot Sous Vide Egg Bites
Alrighty y’all, let’s get cooking!
- 4 eggs
- ½ cups monterey jack cheese shredded
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- 1 green onion chopped
- ½ roasted red pepper chopped
- ¼ cup spinach chopped
- Add 1 cup of water to your Instant Pot. Preheat your Instant Pot Ultra to 172F.
- Add all of your ingredients into a mixing cup and combine.
- Pour the egg mixture into the silicone mold and place lid on top of mold. Make sure it is secured well.
- Submerge the silicone mold into the Instant Pot, close the lid, and set for 10 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is up, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, and then quick release any remaining pressure before opening the Instant Pot.
- Remove the silicone mold from the Instant Pot and allow the egg bites to cool for a few minutes before enjoying.
If you are not using an Instant Pot Ultra you will need to use the steam setting or an immersion circulator. To use an immersion circulator you will just use the inner pot and not the entire Instant Pot.
Amount Per Serving Calories 62Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 11mgSodium 152mgCarbohydrates 1gSugar 1gProtein 7g
If you aren’t making these Starbucks Copycat Sous Vide Egg Bites in your pressure cooker right this second, pin this post so you can easily find it later!