This Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce recipe is ridiculously easy to make. I absolutely adore homemade cranberry sauce. It simply cannot compete with the stuff from a can. However, I hate cooking cranberry sauce on the stove. Cooking cranberries in the Instant Pot is a quick set and forget way to get a delicious cranberry sauce every single time.
I personally enjoy cranberry sauce with orange juice. If you like your cranberry sauce without orange juice simply substitute the juice for 1/4 cup of lemon water.
If you are looking for a naturally sweetened cranberry sauce substitute the brown sugar for one apple (peeled, cored, and diced) with a 1/2 cup of honey. I personally prefer brown sugar, but I promise the apples and honey trick is still delicious.
This recipe makes 2 cups of cranberry sauce. Usually when I make this cranberry sauce for a holiday such as Thanksgiving we don’t have left overs. However, if I make it for just a family dinner (we have a family of 7) we almost always have a bit leftover after dinner.
The good thing is, cranberry sauce is versatile. It goes great on turkey sandwiches, pork chops, meatballs, or even mixed into a cornbread mix.
Alrighty y’all, let’s get cooking!
Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce
Yield: 2 cupsPrep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 15 minutesTotal Time: 20 minutes
- 12 ounces cranberries
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- dash of cinnamon
- In a measuring cup or bowl, mix together brown sugar, cinnamon, and orange juice.
- Add cranberries to the Instant Pot.
- Pour orange juice mixture over the cranberries. Use a spatula to scrape out any brown sugar or cinnamon left in the bowl.
- Cover and seal the Instant Pot.
- Pressure Cook on “Manual/High” for 15 minutes.
- Once the cranberry sauce is done cooking quick release the pressure.
- Transfer cranberry sauce to your serving container. It will look thin, don’t worry!
- Allow cranberry sauce to sit until cooled. As it cools it will thicken. Then serve!
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 787 Sodium 7mg Carbohydrates 206g Sugar 180g Protein 2g© Easy Instant Recipes
Not making this cranberry sauce in your Instant Pot right this second? Then pin this post so you can easily find it later!