Inside: This Instant Pot buffalo chicken pizza recipe is the absolute best way to use leftovers in the Instant Pot! Even the pickiest families will love this yummy Instant Pot buffalo chicken pizza!
My family is filled with picky eaters. Absolutely filled.
“But I don’t liiiiiiiike it…” is heard pretty much every day.
And this mama is tired of it. Let me tell you.
But I just can’t bring myself to give up on foods that I actually enjoy…
How do we compromise?
I take some of my favorite foods, and turn them into kid-friendly recipes like this Instant Pot buffalo chicken pizza!
My favorite part about the Instant Pot buffalo chicken pizza recipe?
You can totally make this with leftovers.
No more reheating sad leftovers in the microwave and letting them get all mushy.
Turn them into something new with the Instant Pot!
This is how I normally use leftovers to help my picky kids:
Every Friday is “date night at home”. My husband and I make a fun dinner together after the kids are in bed and enjoy a meal in (relative) peace.
The leftovers from our date night meal become lunch on Saturday.
But I always re-purpose the leftovers!
Would my kids love eating buffalo chicken like my husband and I did?
But they loooooove eating pizza!
So the Instant Pot buffalo chicken pizza is the perfect solution!
This leftover chicken pizza is delicious, and it only takes a few minutes to put together.
You’ll quickly become the coolest mom ever for making them homemade pizza. They won’t even realize you’re cooking leftovers!
So when you’ve got some tasty leftover chicken that needs something to spice it up, grab this buffalo chicken pizza recipe and you’ll be good to go!
22 minCook Time
22 minTotal Time
- ¾ cup buffalo sauce
- 4 pieces frozen leftover chicken, cooked - we love to use our buffalo chicken but any cooked chicken will work
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 white onion, sliced
- Spread buffalo sauce inside cooker pot. Place chicken breasts on top of sauce. Set pressure cooker to high for 10 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, heat oven to 350F, lay out pizza dough on pan.
- Quick release, shred chicken.
- Spread chicken and sauce evenly over dough. Sprinkle onion and cheese over top of chicken. Bake at 350% for 10-12 minutes or following instructions for dough or until crust is crisp and browned.
Not into spicy? Sub out the buffalo sauce with spaghetti sauce for a simple chicken pizza.
And don’t forget… If you aren’t making this super delicious Instant Pot buffalo chicken pizza right this second, you’ll definitely want to pin this post to save it for later!