(Inside: This instant pot spaghetti and meatballs recipe is soon to be a family favorite! Save your time tonight and make this yummy comfort food in no time! Your family will be begging for instant pot spaghetti and meatballs every night!)
When I first opened my Instant Pot… There was one big question I had…
And maybe you had the same question…
Can I cook spaghetti and meatballs in my pressure cooker?!
Well, friend, the answer to that question is a big HECK YES!
I started experimenting, and I was so excited to create this super delicious Instant Pot spaghetti and meatballs recipe!
I had to do a bit of testing to make the best Instant Pot spaghetti and meatballs…
There were a few things we had to get absolutely perfect.
Of course, we needed the meatballs to stay together and taste great.
The pasta had to be cooked just right…
And we had to make the marinara sauce taste JUST LIKE my grandma’s recipe…
If you’re getting ready to make Instant Pot spaghetti and meatballs, I don’t want you to worry.
This recipe isn’t going to take you 800 years and a bajillion steps.
I mean, the Instant Pot is supposed to SAVE you time, right?
So tonight you can make this delicious Instant Pot spaghetti and meatballs recipe for your family, and you’ll have super yummy comfort food ready in no time!
Beef: 16 SmartPoints Freestyle
Turkey: 14 SmartPoints Freestyle
13 minCook Time
- 2 lbs. ground beef or turkey
- 1 tsp chopped garlic or garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt (or less if you prefer)
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp oregano
- 1 egg
- ½ lb. dry, uncooked spaghetti
- 1 jar 67oz spaghetti sauce
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp chopped garlic
- Mix ground meat, dry seasoning and egg well. Use a small ice cream scoop to make evenly sized meatballs.
- Set pressure cooker to sauté mode. Once hot, add oil and garlic.
- Add meatballs in one layer. Turn over meatballs to brown evenly. Remove meatballs. Set aside. Continue working in batches until all meatballs are browned. Note: They don’t have to be fully cooked as they will be cooked further later on.
- Add water to cooker, scraping bottom to release browned bits. Add about ½ cup of spaghetti sauce to the water. Mix well.
- Add uncooked spaghetti to pot. Add water until spaghetti is covered. Cook on high pressure at 4-5 minutes.
- Quick release, remove cooked spaghetti from cooker. Return meatballs to pot, add rest of spaghetti sauce. Cook on high pressure for another 8 minutes.
- Natural release. Serve meatballs, sauce on spaghetti. Garnish with Parmesan cheese if you wish.
Garnish with Basil if desired.
Doesn’t that just sound absolutely DELISH?
Trust me, this Instant Pot spaghetti and meatballs recipe will quickly become a family favorite.
But let me warn you… If you aren’t cooking this spaghetti and meatballs recipe in your pressure cooker for dinner tonight, you’re going to want to pin this post.
Becuase when you get the craving… You’ll want to be able to come back again and again!
Photo Credit: Dream79